Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Who is the boss?

Earlier today, I was watching Made in Chelsea on demand whilst the lil bro was streaming the Chelsea match on his laptop.

"Oooh.. penalty against Chelsea!" he exclaimed suddenly.

I looked up, half interested, and peered over his shoulder to check out the foul. Meh.

Got up to wash my hands, then had to use the toilet. Didn't want to miss out on Made in Chelsea, so I shouted for him to pause it.

He muttered something under his breath, got up from his seat and did it anyway.

Then from the toilet I heard him screaming "D'oh! You made me miss the penalty!!

Yes. I am the boss. 

Some time later, Marc Francis appears on screen, ballroom dancing with Rosie.

"Do you think he's gay or straight?" I ask

He replies... "Asexual"

Love his one liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment