I've been browsing online sites for a reasonably priced summer jacket. Came across one with "tent green" as the colour description.
How appealing.....
Spent the Sunday lounging around in the living room. It felt slightly unproductive, but then I think you just need days like this sometimes, especially if you've been in constant work mode. I admit, it's been a while since I DIDN'T think about work on the weekends. When did I become this monster?! Looking back, I was so unbelievably chilled this time last year. In fact, I was probably surfing the net, shopping for my Glastonbury gear. I was also still buzzing from my NYC trip. Hopefully things will change from mid June once appraisal season is done and dusted. Can't wait.
How appealing.....
Spent the Sunday lounging around in the living room. It felt slightly unproductive, but then I think you just need days like this sometimes, especially if you've been in constant work mode. I admit, it's been a while since I DIDN'T think about work on the weekends. When did I become this monster?! Looking back, I was so unbelievably chilled this time last year. In fact, I was probably surfing the net, shopping for my Glastonbury gear. I was also still buzzing from my NYC trip. Hopefully things will change from mid June once appraisal season is done and dusted. Can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment